CompTIA A+ Training & Certification in Boston
CompTIA A+ Certification training from New Horizons of Boston can provide you with the skills necessary to become A+ certified and ready for an entry-level career in the IT industry.
CompTIA A+ certification is an internationally recognized, vendor-neutral certification that many employers consider a prerequisite for entry-level IT employment. A+ certification signifies that the individual is capable of performing tasks such as installation, configuration and troubleshooting of common PC systems.
CompTIA A+ Certification and Exams
In order to receive the CompTIA A+ Certification, you must past two exams:
If you’re preparing for a career as an entry-level information technology professional or a personal computer service technician, the CompTIA A+ Certification course is the first step in your preparation.
At Course Completion
Upon successful completion of this course, students will learn:
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of PC operating systems
- Maintenance and installation of PC hardware components
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing skills for PC hardware and software
- Basic network skills, including networking PCs and troubleshooting networks
- Basics of PC and networking security
For more information about CompTIA A+ Training from New Horizons of Boston, fill out the form to the right, and a representative will contact you shortly.