Adobe Flash Training in Boston
Adobe Flash software is a powerful authoring environment for creating animation and multimedia content. Design immersive interactive experiences that present consistently across desktops and multiple devices, including tablets, smartphones and televisions. Flash enables users to easily combine multiple symbols and animation sequences into a single optimized sprite sheet for better workflow, build more engaging content using native extensions to access device-specific capabilities, and create assets and animations for use in HTML5.
Learn the skills to use and master Adobe Flash with New Horizons of Boston hands-on, instructor-led training courses. Our Adobe Flash classes are task-based and focus on real-world uses and challenges individuals face in their day to day environments.
What's new in Adobe Flash CS6?
- Sprite sheet generation
- CreateJS toolkit to output HTML5
- Access to platform and device-specific capabilities
- Prepackaged Adobe AIR captive runtimes
- Mobile application interaction simulation
- Support for the latest runtimes
Adobe Flash Course Topics
- Creating and manipulating Flash objects
- Working with vector and bitmap graphics
- Beginning to advanced animation techniques
- Working with layers
- Understanding ActionScript
- Planning and creating Flash projects
- Working with Flash movies
Adobe Flash Key Courses
For more information about Adobe Flash training from New Horizons, fill out the form to the right and a representative will contact you shortly.