Learning Resources from New Horizons of Boston
New Horizons of Boston strongly believes that learning isn't limited to the classroom. And so, to complement our training solutions and to help clients put their newly acquired skills and knowledge into practice, we offer a host of learning resources.
We welcome all past, present & future New Horizons clients to utilize the following:
- Certification Centers—Take your certification exam in the same comfortable environment and convenient location that you take classes.
- Exercise Files—Exercise files are interactive learning documents that accompany
New Horizons courses. Use them to enhance class information with real examples
and practice drills to hone your skills.
- IT Industry News—Updated weekly with original content covering industry news and trends, our blog contains information and resources specific to many roles within the IT industry.
- Learning Port—Learning Port provides the information organizations need to create a learning program that is mapped directly to their business objectives with the resources individuals need to meet their learning goals.
- Microsoft Office 2010 Videos—View these Office 2010 tips & tricks and witness the powerful tools that can transform your business.
- Tips & Tricks—Subscribe to FREE tips, tricks and time saving techniques that are designed to increase your productivity and expertise with the software applications
you use each day.
- Webinars—All webinars offered by New Horizons are free, educational and designed to give you a better understanding about emerging technologies.
- YouTube Channel—Our Channel is home to all of our archived webinars and helpful tips and tricks videos for you to view on your own schedule.
New Horizons of Boston is part of a network of 18 centers collectively known as NH United—the largest group of New Horizons training centers in America. And, with award-winning instructors and a no-cancelation policy, we are able to utilize the best resources throughout our network in order to provide the highest quality of training, while also keeping costs down for our clients.
To learn more about our available Learning Resources, fill out our form to the right,
and find out how we can provide you with a competitive edge!