Ways To Train
Our Training Network
Visual Studio & Microsoft .NET Training in Boston
Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 is an integrated environment that helps simplify the entire development process—from design to deployment. If you are a developer or tester, unleash your creativity with powerful prototyping, modeling and design tools that help bring your vision to life. Work in a personalized environment and target a growing number of platforms, including Microsoft SharePoint and cloud applications that accelerate the programming process and allow you to use your existing skills.
With Visual Basic courses and .NET training from New Horizons of Boston, you can discover the new enhancements in the C# 4.0 language. Learn about the C# program structure, language syntax and implementation details with .NET Framework 4.0 through our C# courses.
Key Features of Visual Studio 2010
What's new in Visual Studio 2010? The features in Visual Studio and .NET range from simple editor enhancements, to major framework improvements:
- .NET Framework 4.0
- Full compatibility with prior versions of .NET Framework
- New Prototyping and Modeling tools
- IntelliTrace debugging to help spot exact point of failure
- Silverlight applications
- Manual and automated testing tools
- Background garbage collection
- Parallel computing - new multi-threaded application model
- Extended ASP.NET AJAX support
- ASP.NET automatic data validation based on data model
- Persistence-ignorant objects
- ADO.NET Model-First support
- Visual Studio Application Lifecycle management
- Extensive code navigation features
New Horizons Boston uses only Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC) taught by Microsoft Certified Trainers (MCT).